Dive Into Aquatics
It’s not just kid stuff. The YMCA has been America's leading swim instructor for more than 150 years. Whether kids are just learning how to swim, improving strokes, or playing in the pool with family and friends, children are in safe hands with our certified lifeguards and swimming instructors.
Here at the YMCA, we offer recreational, competitive and specialty aquatics programs to meet the needs of swimmers of the community.
- Adult and Child Swim Lessons
- Therapy programs
- Water exercise classes
- Lifeguarding certification
- Competitive Swim Team
The aquatics programs of the Y are about more than just the techniques and skills; they are about building friendships, developing self-esteem and creating positive experiences that will last a lifetime!
Raymond A. Bryan Olympic Pool
- Eight-lane, L-Shaped 50 meter indoor pool ranging from 4 to 12 feet deep
- Used for water fitness programs, swim lessons, lap swimming, and competitive swimming
- Open Memorial Day through Labor Day (weather permitting).
Warm Water Pool
- This indoor pool ranges from 3 to 5 feet deep
- Used for water therapy, swim lessons, water fitness programs.